Home : Resources : Elected Officials

Site Map/Search

Reset Text Size Smaller Font Larger Font

How do I find out which elected officials represent me?

NYCitymap provides a simple and easy way to find out which elected officials represent you, and how to contact them is there is an issue of concern in your neighborhood. Follow these simple steps to see a list of your elected representatives:

1) Visit NYCitymap here

2) Type in your address and borough on the right-hand side under the header “Search for a Location.”

3) After your building is located on the map, look again on the right-hand side for a tab that reads “Elected Official Information.” Click on this tab to see a list of your city, state, and federal representatives.

GVSHP offers an array of historic preservation and research resources.

  Connect with GVSHP:







Home : Resources : Elected Officials

The Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation : 232 East 11 Street, New York, NY 10003 : 212 475 9585 : info@gvshp.org


Credits, Copyright, Terms of Service, and Privacy Statements